Quality & Continuous Improvement
From our foundational quality control procedures to our Quality Management System, we keep our focus on your final product. Our certifications illustrate our commitment to superior value and continuous improvement.
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Other certifications from the American Welding Society and the Canadian Welding Bureau
- Westfield Steel Quality Policy: Westfield Steel supplies products and services that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations. In order to do this, we have implemented quality systems and processes that are continually being improved to satisfy our customers’ needs.
Added Benefits for Our Customers
- Dedicated fleet of trucks and trailers to provide you with on-time delivery
- Production running through three shifts, 24 hours a day, to accommodate your just-in-time needs
- Experience servicing all industries including manufacturing, construction, transportation, mining, agriculture, and many more
- Personal, customized service for your needs, whether you’re a small business or a Fortune 500 company
ISO 9001:2015 Certification and Quality Management System
Westfield Steel maintains a quality management system that is in conformance with ISO 9001:2015. We continually increase the effectiveness of this system through the use of customer feedback, continuous improvement projects, corrective/preventative action, and lean concepts.
Our recent re-certification by American Systems Registrar, an ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board Accredited ISO certification authority, illustrates our on-going commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
Conflict Minerals Statement
Westfield Steel, Inc. does not engage in the actual melting or manufacture of the raw material used in any of our end products. We have requested and received letters from our material suppliers stating compliance with this law. These letters can be made available for your review upon request.